• My Practice in Satit Demonstration School



    In this part I will tell about my practice in Satit Demonstration School.
    The head of foreign teachers English Program department is Ms. Praparsi Pechmon or we can call her Ms. Nongmai. She gave me schedule in EP 3 and EP 5 for math.


    This in my schedule
    In my schedule describe if the students have 5 day for school. From 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
    08.00-08.40 : Morning assembly
    08.40-09.40 : periode 1
    09.40-10.40 : periode 2
    10.40-11.00 :Milk break
    11.00-12.00 : periode 3
    12.00-13.00 : Lunch
    13.00-14.00 : periode 4
    14.00-14.40 : Activity
    14.40-15.00 : Snack break
    15.00-16.00 : Activity
    They do flag ceremony every morning assembly different with Indonesia, Indonesia do flag ceremony every Monday morning. The students will see a teachers in a gate every morning before morning assembly. The teachers will say “sawaddee ka” or “Good Morning”.


    This is my lesson for EP 3


    And this is my lesson for EP 5

    I will show you one of my lesson plan that I made.





    The school have 3 books for one subject textbook, workbook, and homework book. Teacher jessy mentored me for EP 3 students and Teacher Moniza mentored me for EP 5. The students in EP 3 is hyperactive. So, I need extra care for them. They always run, talk, speak loud, and play during lecture. And I always make media for lesson. Because they always talk about pokemon and mickey mouse I had an idea for make my media use the name of pokemon and mickey mouse for got the attention. Different with EP 5. The students in EP 5 more quiet than EP 3 but they need to ask one by one for know they listen carefully or not.











    Whwn I gave them group exercise and I asked them for draw or paste a picture for name of group, They did well for the picture and the exercise.




    That’s is the three groups of eight groups pictures
    They have 2 categories for class english program and not english program. In english program the students will know fast about your lesson when use english language. But in not english program class you must slow to give the lesson, ask one by one, give a picture for they easy to understand,and give a little quis. But one of them make me surprised. She give me a picture of black rose.






    it is about my story in class, I will tell you later…. Please comment or request something.. and I will tell you more…. Don’t forget to always follow my story… A lot of sweet and sad moments happen here. But it makes me want to go back to nakhon si thammarat… To be continued….

  • You might also like

    1 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.